Work in the baking industry, but not as a baker? This seminar is for you!
Learn the language of bakers to enhance your effectiveness as an accountant, office support staff, equipment supplier, purchasing agent, sales
representative, or maintenance technician in the baking industry. This seminar is also an excellent introduction for new bakery employees who lack baking
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Use and understand common baking profession vocabulary
- Grasp basic ingredient functions and applications for baked goods
Define quality in a baked product and know how to score internal and external characteristics
- Identify processing steps, controls, and equipment
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.