Perfect hamburger buns are within your reach!
Achieve consistently excellent hamburger bun quality with the perfect combination of ingredients and processing conditions. Learn how ingredient variations
affect bun strength and volume, and how processing and fermentation can improve your product quality in instructor-led, hands-on lab sessions.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Use ingredients, mixing techniques, and fermentation to affect dough quality & development
- Choose from various flours and common additives to achieve your final product specifications
- Assess quality of finished goods
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 2.6 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.