AIB Guide to Food Defense
Order this unique guide today and get on the fast track to meeting regulations and securing your link in the food chain. This comprehensive and practical manual teaches a hands-on approach to food defense for all facilities that ship, manufacture, process, package, or store food products. The chapters and reference material provide information that will help you develop an effective defense program.
- What is a Food Defense Program?
- Food Defense Regulations
- Conducting a Vulnerability Assesment
- Developing Written Policies and Programs
- Establishing a Food Defense Team
- Facility Defense
- Security Measures for Buildings and Grounds
- Access Control
- Security for Food Warehouses
- Preparing for a Recall
- Crisis Management Programs
- Emergency Response Plan
- Conducting Security Inspections
- The Customer-Supplier Relationship
- Information Technology Security
- Employee Screening
- Workplace Violence
- Employee Security Awareness and Training
- Copyright date 2013
- 319 pages (including appendices)
- Convenient 6 x 9 inch format with spiral binding
Click HERE for forms used in this book.