Food Safety Essentials Training
AIB introduces a breakthrough program that will go above and beyond your training
needs. Food Safety Essentials is a cost effective, online training program designed to support all your food safety programs. Pay one low rate and train an entire company. Make sure your QA technicians, maintenance crew, line workers, temporary workers, and hourly personnel are all on the same page as management. Available in English and Spanish!
Train English-speaking and Spanish-speaking employees with the same product! Food Safety Essentials students receive access to the English and Spanish versions for no additional cost.
If you are currently spending too much time scheduling and budgeting training; if you are tired of recording and updating training records; or if your employees are not receiving the food safety training they require - look no further. We believe that Food Safety Essentials online is the tool that will meet all of your needs.
An administrative account and student access to these 15 unique training courses will be included with your subscription:
Topic / Course Title
- GMPs / GMPs and You
- HACCP / HACCP - It’s a Critical Point
- Allergen Control / Allergen Control - Someone’s Life Depends on It
- Food Defense / Food Defense on the Front Line
- Foreign Material Control / Foreign Material - What Doesn’t Belong
- Cleaning Practices and Schedules / When Clean Means Clean
- Pest Control / How You Can Help Recognize and Control Pests
- Basic Microbiology / What You Need to Know About Bacteria
- Building Maintenance / Built for Safety
- Outside Grounds / Outside Grounds - Not Out of Bounds!
- Equipment Maintenance / Designed for Quality
- Incoming Material Inspections / The First Line of Defense
- Temperature Control / Temperature Control - Don’t Spoil It for Everyone
- Storage Practices / The Ins and Outs of Inventory
- Traceability and Recall / Keeping Track to Get it Back
To view a demo of Food Safety Essentials, visit the program's home page:
Check out details and documentation on the program including FAQs and learning objectives for each course.
To purchase 12-months of access for your employees, select the appropriate number of participants below. Please note, when renewing your subscription, call AIB and we will extend your expiration date. Use the "Add to Cart" button for new purchases only.