An efficient, comprehensive, self-paced introduction to the science of baking
Are you are a line worker, apprentice baker or new member of bakery management? Want to learn more about your job, but can’t spare the time for the Science of Baking course? Applied Baking Technology was designed for you. You will gain a basic understanding of the wide range of bakery products, the technology and science of baking, and related topics. Applied Baking Technology is an excellent way to advance your career whether you are a line worker or a member of management.
- Illustrations to make topics easy to understand and remember
- Review questions keyed with lesson references
- Self-check quizzes prior to each exam
- Printed lessons to serve as a post-course reference.
Enrollments are accepted any time. Lesson material and exams are accessed online using a computer. Access instructions will be e-mailed upon enrollment. To receive a document of completion, students must submit an exam for each lesson and receive a 70% or above.
Complete the course at your own pace. You have up to 3 years to complete the course.
18 lessons, 14.4 CEUs
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below
Taxes will be added to stated fees as applicable.
- E-mail account (must be individual)