Master ingredient testing methods to validate specifications and produce quality product.
Get a hands-on crash course in the principles behind bakery ingredient lab tests. Work in AIB's well-equipped, state-of-the-art laboratory to discover how each piece of equipment is used to test ingredients and finished products, and then apply this knowledge to improve the process and increase efficiency in your own facility.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Analyze major flour specifications
- Explain test results from less common flour tests
- Use starches, gums, and chemical leaveners in baking processes
- Select characteristics of fats and oils as they relate to different bakery products
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 2.9 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.