Foundations: All About Baking
Understand the science of baking from start to finish to prevent mistakes before they begin!
Learn to make pan and hearth breads, flour tortillas, batter cakes, cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, cake doughnuts, and yeast-raised doughnuts, using the same ingredients and methods common in bakeries.
Who Should Attend
- Production supervisors/managers
- R&D managers
- QA/QC managers
- Service technicians
After This Course, You’ll Know:
- How ingredients function, including their effects and role in the baking processes
- How key pieces of equipment are used
- More about the essential production steps used to make breads, cakes, sweet goods, doughnuts, and flour tortillas
- How to evaluate a variety of baked products
- How to address production challenges facing today’s baker
Instructor observation through labs and activities.
Review this course's agenda, to find out what you'll be doing each day!
- Phone: 800-633-5137
- Online: Add to Cart below
If you would like to pay by check, please call Customer Service at 1-800-633-5137 (and select Option 1) for an accurate amount that will include applicable taxes.
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city & state below for hotel pricing and location.