You'll launch your career when you understand the science of baking from start to end!
Lay the foundation for a successful career in baking with this information-packed seminar. Explore key baking equipment, learn essential production steps, and be able to use ingredients and methods common in today's bakeries to produce pan and hearth breads, tortillas, cakes, cinnamon rolls, and doughnuts.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Select ingredients for their functions
- Use key pieces of baking equipment
- Follow steps and address challenges in producing baked goods
- Evaluate the quality of baked goods
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive 3.5 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.