Ensure the safety of your food products with a GMP/sanitation program that excels.
Develop, implement, and manage a food safety management system and risk-based preventive controls that meet FSMA regulations and GFSI audit criteria. You’ll walk away from this seminar knowing the latest regulatory updates and how they impact your facility. Our professional, experienced staff will deliver information relevant for equipment and facility design, sanitation, and control of pests and allergens. Suitable for all personnel responsible for facility food safety plans, from entry level to experienced.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Apply prerequisite programs and regulations that support safe, legal food production
- Prevent cross-contact of the Big 8 allergens through best practices
- Describe unsanitary conditions and corrective food safety management systems
- Achieve an effective sanitation program
- Identify best practices for integrated pest management
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive 1.4 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.