Link your production variables to positive outcomes
to boost sales and ensure customer loyalty!
Join experts and industry leaders to boost your quality and cost-effectiveness for both corn and flour tortilla varieties. You'll hone your skills in formulation, processing, production and waste reduction. Also learn about new product development opportunities and how to respond to the new health trends. Engage in informative discussions and gain hands-on experience in state-of-the-art labs.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Seek out preferred qualities in flour and corn
- Choose and utilize appropriate equipment
- Control dough variables during mixing and processing stages
- Assess quality differences and attribute root causes
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 2.7 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.