Ensure your doughnuts are top-of-the-line with our state-of-the-art seminar.
This specialization seminar combines classroom lecture with hands-on practice in our pilot lab to give you a thorough understanding of the properties of
doughnut ingredients and confidence in problem troubleshooting. You’ll learn to create doughnuts that are light and moist with the right amount of fat
absorption and the perfect balance of icings and glazes.
After this seminar you’ll know how to:
- Compare different types of equipment including doughnut depositors and fryers
- Evaluate the role of fry fat in finished product quality
- Formulate, produce, ice, and glaze cake and yeast-raised doughnuts
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 2.6 IACET continuing education units.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.