About Baking Cookies and Crackers
Cancellation Policy | Enrollment and Location Information
Seminar participants will learn the function of ingredients and processing techniques as they relate to the production of cookie and cracker type products. Participants will also enhance their troubleshooting skills.
Learn from the Experts
AIB's expert technical staff and recognized industry professionals teach the course in state-of-the-art production labs where students
will receive hands-on experience in AIB's pilot plant during course workshops.
Who should attend
Retail and wholesale bakers, entrepreneurs, owners, managers, research and development personnel, ingredient and equipment suppliers. This seminar benefits both novice and experienced cookie and cracker producers.
- Recall, define, discuss, describe and apply function of ingredients in various cookie and cracker type products.
- Discuss and compare techniques for controlling and enhancing the shelf-life of cookie and cracker type products.
- Evaluate, discuss and critique cookie and cracker products made during lab.
- Recall, define, discuss, describe and apply processing techniques used for various varieties of cookie and cracker type products.
- Enhance background knowledge relating to cookie and cracker associated products and their ingredient and processing technology.
Workshops and class discussion.
Click here for Agenda
Topics and times are subject to change
Dress Code - Business casual, baking whites, or lab coats are optional for afternoon
Please bring a calculator to use for basic math calculations.
- Phone: 800-633-5137
- Online: Add to Cart below
If you would like to pay by check, please call Customer Service at 1-800-633-5137 (and select Option 1) for an accurate amount that will include applicable taxes.