Develop and implement a food defense program that equips you to handle intentional contamination or workplace violence situations.
Challenge how you would handle product tampering or workplace violence events with the help of our case-study workshops. Our course content relates directly back to your customer requirements, the Food Safety Modernization Act regulatory implications, and GFSI certification standards. Become an AIB Certified Food Defense Coordinator by receiving a score of 80% or higher on the online verification test within 30 days of course completion. See the agenda for more information.
All attendees receive a complimentary copy of the AIB Guide to Food Defense!
After this seminar, you'll know how to:
- Complete a vulnerability assessment and choose appropriate physical and/or procedural countermeasures that address identified risks
- Devise a crisis management program and create scenarios to test readiness at your facilities
- Use a variety of techniques to handle workplace violence threats
- Modify traditional recall programs to deal with intentional contamination events
Upon succesful completion of this course you will receive 1.8 IACET continuing education units.
A self-check quiz accompanies each topic so you can test your understanding before the final exam. With your enrollment you will receive a complimentary
copy of The AIB Guide to Food Defense
(shipping and handling charges apply). This book as well as the online course content are required reading for successful completion of this course.
Course Details | Cancellation Information
- Enroll by calling your local office.
- Enroll online by adding to cart below.
Taxes will be added to stated seminar fees as applicable.
Date & Location
For seminars accepting enrollments, click on the city and state below for hotel information and a location map.